My Health E is working with the University of Louisville Center for Optimal Aging who received a grant from the World Health Organization to spearhead The Age-Friendly Louisville program.
More info here: https://www.agefriendlylou.com/strategic-plan.
My Health E is working with the Age-Friendly Louisville program in the Community Support and Health Services (CSHS) domain of this initiative. The Community Support & Health Services workgroup is guided by the mission of ensuring that residents of Louisville:
- Will know how to access health resource clearinghouse networks.
- Will have access to health resources in their local community.
- Will be supported in their interest to “age in place” due the compassionate care of well-trained public service employees, caregivers, and family members.
- A review of the Focus Groups (see attached) for the first hour.
- Then we will have brief presentations from several guest speakers from 211 Metro United Way, KIPDA, Sara Teeters from Metro Louisville, MyHealthE.net (to be scheduled).