To inquire about careers with My Health E, please send your resume and references to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Patient Advocate Business Development Manager
Job Category: Sales Management
Line of Business: Patient Education
Location: Multiple Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio
About My Health E: Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! My Health E is a patient advocacy company providing a unique service designed to educate and empower patients with health knowledge, by helping them to find local health education classes and events. We understand that the right health education, at the right time, to the right patient is critical.
About this Line of Business: As the only national company dedicate to patient education we are growing strong.
Collaboration: A new idea in patient education. This grassroots movement was created to increase health literacy by enabling healthcare educators to collaborate for the first timeon The People’s Health Network.
My Health E introduces a website designed just for patient education. Health education organizations may collaborate on a level playing field to post their patient education events. This new concept is truly patient centric. Health organizations such as advocacy groups, government agencies, hospitals, medical device companies, pharmaceutical companies, managed healthcare, community health educators, dental, vision, etc. may promote onlytheir health education events on this website. This web-based platform was designed to help patients have easier access to health education events. We collaborate with accredited health education providers to make finding patient educations events easier. We believe in increasing health literacy, and that empowering patients with health education allows them to make informed decisions. We believe that informed decisions create better health outcomes and happier patients.
Through www.MyHealthE.net healthcare educators now may do what they have never been done before-collaborate and share patient education events on one website. Pooled educational resources create more visibility and provide greater accessibility to health education events. It is an innovative platform that enhances the information exchanged between healthcare educators and patients. We are building a place where patients can find health education provided by accredited organizations without bias to any company, product or service.
When patients participate actively in their medical care they are creating a new healthcare system with higher quality services, better outcomes, lower costs, fewer medical mistakes, and happier, healthier patients. We are now in an era where this will become the gold standard of quality healthcare and it begins with education.
As a Patient Advocate Business Manager Areayou will work with organizations who provide accredited patient education such as: hospital networks, universities, government agencies, community outreach organizations, advocacy groups, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies and any accredited organization who provides patient education.
The PABM is responsible for promoting services provided by My Health E. The main function of this position is to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to drive growth.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and gain rapport with potential clients, enabling them to make decisions to work with My Health E.
- Manage existing business and define new opportunities by thoroughly understanding actions and timelines necessary to close deals and accurately forecast sales opportunities.
- Develop key relationships with new and existing customers to develop clinical champions through frequent visits, sales demonstrations, educational opportunities and providing support.
- Develop and implement sales strategies aimed at increasing business on new or existing accounts in collaboration with operational strategies that support growth initiatives
- Identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships built with physicians, hospitals, insurance companies, care managers and other referral sources with potential clients
- Identify trends and insights, and improve sales performance based on insights
- Establish a referral network to drive growth
- Build brand awareness and represent brand in a professional manner
- Cultivate and maintain favorable contact with key and major accounts by building long-term relationships.
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans.
- Serve as a technical consultant to educate on how to work with our services.
- Ensures timely accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues following documented procedures.
- Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance whit all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA, Sunshine Act and the My Health E Guidelines on Interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.
Must have level knowledge of business development and strategic planning
Must be self-motivated and able to think out of the box with outstanding written and verbal communications skills, strong leadership and problem solving skills
Experience in medical, pharmaceutical, human services, pharmacy and/or other medical outside sales is a plus
College degree or equivalent, marketing and public relations experience,
Maintains a high level of professionalism and quality standards
Strong customer service orientation.
Strong understanding of Medicare and Medicaid services
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with little direction
Keen attention to detail
Public speaking skill is a plus
Excellent follow-up and relationship building skills are a must.
Compensation:This position is a growth opportunity with a new start up. It is an opportunity to drive growth in state and nationally. This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position with incremental sales compensation to help you exceed your goals. Additional compensation available.
My Health E is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact corina@MyHealthE.net