Frequently Asked Questions.
What kind of events are available?
Health and wellness education events are available. The events listed are from healthcare organizations. The events you will find include medical, dental, vision, health fairs, etc. Many of the events are free or the is fee listed.
How can I increase my search?
Searching by a CATEGORY will increase your search results. The more search selections you make the narrower the search–which can be a good thing too!
Why can’t I find an event in my area?
We’re still growing! Please check back with us, as we continue to increase the number of states we cover. Currently, we are covering Kentucky and Indiana. Were are heading to Cincinnati in the Fall of 2019!
How do I create an account?
Accounts are only for organizations who want to upload an event on our website. If you are an organization and wish to create an account please go to Account and click to Register. Your account will be reviewed and approved within 48 hours. After your account is approved you may begin uploading events.
How do I post an event?
Only accounts that have been vetted may post.
- Click on “POST AN EVENT” at the top of the home page and complete the form.
- Not all sections are required to submit.
- If the event is recurring, check the box as this will make it easier for you to post the event.
- In the “DETAILS” section, please provide as much information as possible.
- Use the “PDF LINK” section for a flyer or a form.
- Select “CATEGORIES” that best describes your event.
- To select more than one category hold the Command key and click.
- Please enter your discount in the “COUPON CODE” area.
- You may also upload an image for your event.
- The size can range from 50 x 50 to 1024 x 1024 and can be up to 2MB in size.
- This is not necessary but a picture will help enhance your post.