TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
1. Thank you for your interest in Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net and advertising services. By using our Services, you agree to these terms, the EVENT POSTING & SEARCH EVENTS (collectively, the “Agreement”). If ever in conflict, to the extent of such conflict, theses terms will take precedence over any other terms of the Agreement. As used in the Agreement, “you” or “publisher” means the individual or entity using the Services (and/or any individual, entity or successor entity, agency or network acting on your behalf); “We,” “Us” or “Parties” means the Registered Account and Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net.
2. Access to the Services and your Accounts: Your use of the Services is subject to your registration and our approval of an Account. We have the right to refuse or limit your access to the Services. By registering to use the Services, if you are an individual, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. By registering as an Account you permit Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net to serve, as applicable, (i) advertisements and other content (“Ads”), (ii) search boxes and search results, and (iii) related search queries and other links to your websites, mobile applications, media players, mobile content, and/or other properties approved by Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net. In addition, you grant Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net the right to access, index and cache the Properties, or any portion thereof, including by automated means. Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net may refuse to provide the Services to any Account. Any property that is a software application and accesses our Services (a) may require Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net preapproval by in writing, and (b) must comply with Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net.
3. Using our Services: You may use our Services only as permitted by this Agreement and any applicable laws. You agree to not misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
4. Changes to our Services and to the Agreement: We are constantly changing and improving our Services; we may add or remove functionalities or features of the Services at any time; may suspend or stop a Service altogether and may modify the Agreement at any time.
5. Payments: All EVENT POSTINGS are subject to payment approval unless other agreements are made. You are responsible for maintaining accurate contact and payment information in your Account and responsible for any charges by your bank or payment provider.
6. Taxes: You are responsible for all applicable taxes (if any) associated with the service transactions between you and Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net in connection with events you uploaded on www.MyHealthE.net.
7. Intellectual Property/Brand Features: Other than as set out expressly in the Agreement, neither party will acquire any right, title or interest in any intellectual property rights belonging to the other party or to the other party’s licensors. Registered Account may use Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net on their website as a link. Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net provides you the use of the website with the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net in the manner permitted by the Agreement. Other than distributing contents for the purposes of health education promotions for events posted on Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealtheE.net and the services, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to use Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features”) solely in connection with your use of the Services and in accordance with the Agreement Terms. We may revoke this license at any time.
9. Confidentiality: You agree not to disclose Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net confidential information without prior written consent.
10. Termination: You may terminate the Agreement at any time and the Registered Account will be considered terminated within 10 business days.
11. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and defend Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net, its affiliates, agents, and advertisers from and against any and all third-party claims and liabilities arising out of or related to POSTING AN EVENT, including any content not provided by Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net. All information presented or discussed at EVENTS is not created, endorsed, or supported by Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net and is the sole responsibility of the Registered Account presenting the event. Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net does not make any promises, guarantees, warranties, and pledges, etcetera about the EVENTS posted by the Registered Account. For example, we do not make any commitments about the content within the services, the specific function of the services, or their profitability, reliability availability or ability to meet your needs. Web Health, LLC DBA www.MyHealthE.net provide each service “AS IS” to the extent permitted by law.